Teaching Academy Curriculum Development and Educational Scholarship Award
This is an award to fund projects that foster innovation and improvement in teaching, learning, and educational scholarship.
The Teaching Academy at the Larner College of Medicine sustains and supports an interdisciplinary community of educators who value the scholarship of teaching and learning while facilitating educator development; improve the efficiency and quality of medical education through collaboration and scholarship; and promote an academic environment that increases the value and impact of educators locally, regionally, and nationally.
Eligibility and details:
- The PI must be a member of the Teaching Academy. Non-members may participate as collaborators.
- A maximum of $10,000 will be awarded.
- Priority areas:
- Interprofessional Education (IPE)
- Entrustable Professional Activities (EPAs)
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in education
- Health Systems Science (HSS)
- Innovative in-class delivery of Active Learning