Apply for Membership
- Preparation and submission of a TEACHING PORTFOLIO
- Rigorous, criteria-based peer review by
- Internal Executive Committee and
- External Review Team (consisting of members of established Teaching Academies at other institutions)
- Return your Teaching Portfolio to Randi-Lynn Crowther by the spring or fall deadlines.
- Electronic template is available via web
- Mentors are available to assist with portfolio development
- Portfolio workshops will be held to assist in completing the Portfolio
- Portfolio will be linked to Reappointment, Promotion, and Tenure process
- Completing a Portfolio will aid tremendously in completing your 'Green Sheets'
Application submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed twice a year. Spring deadline, April 1st. Fall deadline, October 1st.