The Interview Day
arrive between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m. to check in and meet other
applicants. At 8:00 a.m. we will begin with an orientation led by the
Associate Dean for Admissions, Dr. Janice Gallant. We expect the day
to end by 3:00 p.m.
During the day you will:
- Meet with the Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine (LCOM) at The University of Vermont faculty, staff and students
- Participate in a circuit where you will speak with several interviewers
- Have a chance to demonstrate your teamwork and communication skills
- Learn about UVM's award-winning Vermont Integrated Curriculum
- Tour the College and the University of Vermont Medical Center
- Have lunch with current medical students compliments of our Medical Alumni Association.
Most applicants interviewing for medical school choose to wear business attire, such as a business suit. We recommend you wear comfortable shoes as you will be moving around throughout the day.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about Interview Day. We look forward to meeting you!
Need to Reschedule?
Contact the Office of Medical Student Admissions at 802.656.8535.
Post Interview Status
The Admissions Committee reviews applications several times per year. You will be notified of your application status via the On-line application Center after the Admissions Committee's decision. Committee decisions are: