We are here to assist you and committed to helping you succeed. You can contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations on your admission to the Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of Vermont!
What to do next:
- Review your contact information: Please keep your preferred contact information updated in AMCAS. Until matriculation, this is the phone number, email address, and regular mailing address that we use to contact you.
- Connect with our Student Financial Services Coordinator: To schedule a meeting, review tuition costs or to get any other financial assistance, visit
Financial Services. This is a Larner College of Medicine-specific
resource for financial services.
- Create your monthly budget and spending plan using this budget worksheet.
Ensuring your finances are well planned is an important step prior to beginning your medical education.
- Activate your OASIS account: Our office will send you an email when it is time to activate your OASIS account and complete your pre-matriculation requirements. You can find instructions to log in on the
matriculation requirements webpage.
- Choose Your Medical School Tool: Change your status to Commit to Enroll by July 15th. Committing to enroll means you must withdraw any acceptances or waitlist spots at other medical schools. Unfortunately, if we do not hear
from you by that time, we may have to offer your seat to another deserving applicant.
The Orientation Course website will
provide information regarding our first year medical student orientation. We look forward to welcoming you to our community!