Congratulations on your admission to the Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of Vermont!
You will find UVM has a wonderful medical school with talented and congenial faculty, staff, and students.
We are here to help!
We are committed to helping you succeed. You can
contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or by phone
What to do next:
- Get your UVM Student ID Number: You will receive an email from us with a link to our Online Applicant Center where you'll be asked to fill out a short form. Once you have a UVM Student ID number you, will be able to pay your deposit.
- Send in your enrollment
deposit: You must submit your $100 enrollment deposit within two weeks to hold your seat
in the class. This deposit is credited toward your first year's tuition.
- Review your contact information: Please keep your preferred contact information updated in AMCAS. Until matriculation, this is the phone number, email address, and regular mailing address that we use to contact you.
- Connect with our Student Financial Services Coordinator: To schedule a meeting, review tuition costs or to get any other financial assistance, visit Financial Services. This is a Larner College of Medicine-specific resource for financial services.
- Create your monthly budget and spending plan using this budget worksheet. Ensuring your finances are well planned is an important step prior to beginning your medical education.
- Activate your OASIS account: Once you have completed the first steps, you need to activate your OASIS account and complete your pre-matriculation requirements. You can find instructions to log in on the matriculation requirements webpage.
- Choose Your Medical School Tool: Change your status to Commit to Enroll by July 15th, 2019. Committing to enroll means you must withdraw any acceptances or waitlist spots at other medical schools. Unfortunately, if we do not hear from you by that time, we may have to offer your seat to another deserving applicant.
The Orientation Course website will provide information regarding our first year medical student orientation. We look forward to welcoming you to our community!