All training for this project occurs via hour-long webinars. For each webinar topic, NIPN provides two live broadcasts on different days and times. For participants who are unable to join the live webinar broadcast, webinar recordings are available. For
participants earning project credit, the webinar recording must be viewed within the same month the live webinar was offered so that participants are current with the project training and are able to apply the content during the project.
Joining the webinar live
Please register in advance for our project wrap-up and debrief webinar on March 16, 2021 at the link below:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Accessing webinar recordings
Please use the link below to watch the recorded webinars. Note: The access passcode is case sensitive and will need to be typed in manually. The code will not work if you copy & paste.
- September 15, 2020 - Depression Screening Tools & Payment (Presented by Charlie Irwin, MD)
- Access Passcode: +wNCyb3E
- October 6, 2020 - Addressing Positive Screens: Referrals and Care Coordination (Presented by Laura Richardson, MD, MPH)
- Access Passcode: ^@eM4#Dc
November (webinar recording) - Promoting Emotional Well-being for Youth and Their Families During a Pandemic (Presented in May 2020 by Nimi, Singh, MD, MPH)
December 14, 2020 - Co-Morbid Conditions (Presented by Sion Harris, PhD, CPH)
- January 12, 2021 - Addressing Self-Harm and Suicide Prevention (Presented by Tom Delaney, PhD, and Charlotte McCorkel, LICSW)
- Access Passcode: r$!Y1+A!
- February 9, 2021 - Confidentiality and Family Engagement (Presented by Yolanda Evans, MD, MPH)
- Access Passcode: !RUbV#4B
If you have missed a webinar pre-COVID-19 (Jan - March 2020) and would like to view the recording, please use the link below
- Enter first and last name and your state. If you have multiple viewers using the same computer, be sure to list all names (first and last).
Please contact Jen Le at email@example.com if you have any questions on how to log-in or access the recordings. Additionally, you can also reach out to Jen to see which webinars you have participated in or not.