Thank you to all who registered for the 21st Annual Women's Health and Cancer Conference. Please check back in May for Exhibitor Registration for the 22nd Annual Women's Health and Cancer Conference in 2019.
Click here to register your organization to exhibit at the Women's Health and Cancer Conference.
Please note that registering through the above link guarantees space for your organization in the Exhibits Hall only. Individuals staffing the table will be asked to complete an attendee registration form when registration opens in July.
Information for Exhibitors
Important Information and Deadlines:
- The exhibits fair will take place in the Lake Champlain Exhibition Hall in the DoubleTree by Hilton, South Burlington, VT.
- The exhibitor fair will be open from 8 AM-3:15 PM on Friday, October 4, 2019. Booths must be staffed from the hours of 8 AM to 3:15 PM. Tables may not be left vacant or dismantled before 3:15 PM
- Deadline for completing and submitting the online registration form is September 20 to be included as an exhibitor at the conference. Exhibitor space is first-come-first-serve, and space is limited. Please register as early as possible.
- Deadline for receipt of payment is September 27.
Eligibility for Exhibiting:
The exhibits fair is a vital part of the University of Vermont Cancer Center’s Women's Health and Conference.
To exhibit, the goods and services must meet the standards of generally accepted medical practice. Non-profit organizations are invited to exhibit at no charge; however, space is limited and prioritized to organizations that specifically cater to cancer-related goods and services.
The University of Vermont Cancer Center will review all exhibitor applications and reserves the right to remove, decline, or prohibit any exhibit, or part of an exhibit, or proposed exhibit at any time, which, at its sole discretion, is not suitable to or in keeping with the goals and objectives of the Women's Health and Cancer Conference.
The purpose of the exhibits fair is to provide a showcase for products and services of interest to the attendees of the conference.
Booth, Number & Location:
- Exhibit space in the main hall consists of one 6’ x 30” table covered with a table drape and one chair.
- Exhibitors are welcome and encouraged to bring their own table skirting and display materials.
- The conference organizers will assign booth numbers and locations and reserve the right to modify any and all table adjustments necessary due to space limitations.
- Exhibitors understand and agree that the conference organizers have sole discretion on the assignment of table locations.
Installation and Dismantling of Exhibits:
- The exhibit hall will be open for exhibitor set-up on Friday, October 4, 2019 starting at 7 AM.
- In the past, exhibitors were able to access the exhibit area starting at 5:00 pm until 6:30 pm the night before the conference. We are not sure if this courtesy has been extended to us this year. Please stay tuned.
- Exhibitor displays must be set-up by 8:00 am Friday, October 4, and all exhibits must remain intact until the exhibits close at 3:15 PM, at which time dismantling and packing may begin.
- Exhibitor tables must be attended from 8 AM-3:15 PM on Friday, October 5 unless special arrangements have been made with the University of Vermont Cancer Center no later than September 20.
- Please follow the shipping instructions as outlined. Failure to do so may result in your package not arriving. We suggest that you bring the tracking number for your packages to the event, as well as any important documents and materials you may require if your box cannot be immediately located. Please send boxes to the address below to the attention of the representative of your company who will be onsite on the day of the event. Shipments should not arrive at the DoubleTree before Monday, September 30.
DoubleTree by Hilton
Women's Health and Cancer Conference – 10/4/2019
Attn: [Enter Onsite Representative Name]
870 Williston Road
South Burlington, VT 05403
Electrical, Telephone, Audio-Visual and Internet Access:
- All orders for electrical, telephone, A/V, or internet are contracts between the exhibitor and the DoubleTree by Hilton. The University of Vermont Cancer Center is not responsible for charges incurred for these services. All electrical, telephone, AV, or internet orders must be submitted by September 27 (5 business days prior to the event). All requests made after September 27 cannot be guaranteed.
- Questions regarding electrical, telephone, AV and internet access should be directed to Sherri Neumann at the DoubleTree by Hilton at (802) 865-6662.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to send in the electrical, telephone, AV, and internet form to the DoubleTree in a timely manner to order services.
- Exhibitors are responsible for making their own travel and hotel arrangements. To make hotel reservations at the conference hotel, call the DoubleTree directly at (802) 865-6600.
- Exhibitors who reserve space and do not notify the conference organizers in advance of a cancellation date may forfeit the right to exhibit at future conferences.
- Refunds for exhibitor fees may be obtained if notice of cancellation is received on or before September 20. No refunds are possible after this date.
- Payment received by September 27 guarantees space. The University of Vermont Cancer Center reserves the right to reassign the space if payment is not received by this date.
- Please make checks payable to University of Vermont (UVM tax ID number is 03-0179440).
- All payments must be sent to the UVM CMIE office. Address provided below:
University of Vermont
Office of Continuing Medical and Interprofessional Education
401 Water Tower Circle, Suite 102
Colchester, VT 05446
Completion of this form represents a commitment. The University of Vermont Cancer Center must be notified no later than September 20 if funding is not approved or if you choose not to support the program. Payment is otherwise expected.
For questions or more information on exhibiting opportunities, please contact Jacqueline Lawler.