National Academy for State Health Policy Technical Assistance
NASHP D70 Technical Assistance
Working with the National Academy for State Health Policy (NASHP) under HRSA D-70 funding, this project leverages the National Improvement Partnership Network (NIPN), housed at the University of Vermont, to provide support to the D-70 states as they work to achieve a comprehensive, coordinated and integrated state and community system of services and supports for CYSHCN. NIPN will assist with the development of a state needs assessment to identify states’ needs for Technical Assistance (TA) as part of this grant, including: reviewing state application plans to identify areas for improvement; reviewing questions as developed by NASHP for the survey of state’s needs; assisting NASHP in interpreting the results of the needs assessment; and helping finalize state plan components.
- Development of the quality improvement (QI) and evaluation planning sessions for the national kick-off meeting and related follow-up during the project year
- Develop, lead and participate in two topic focused All-State webinars
- Identify existing internal tools for repurposing to assist states in their evaluation
- Prepare materials for and co-facilitate Strategy Team calls
- Serve as expert resource for QI, evaluation and measurement questions via shared platform and listserve