All students are automatically enrolled in The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of Vermont Long-Term Disability and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance plan issued by Standard Insurance Company. An annual fee is charged to the student's account. For additional information regarding this insurance package, please visit the Pastore Financial Group Insurance Resource Portal.
All students must designate beneficiary information, specifying the name of the person or persons to receive insurance proceeds, by completing the Beneficiary Form prior to matriculation at The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of Vermont.
Students may contact Tobin Nadeau, at Pastore Financial Group (802) 999-7123, for questions regarding their Life and AD&D and Long-Term Disability insurance.
Applicability of the Policy
All Medical Students
Related Larner College of Medicine Policies
Related University of Vermont Policies
Related Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) Standard(s)
12.6 Student Health and Disability Insurance
- 9/19/2017 Policy Adopted/Affirmed [Medical Curriculum Committee]
- 6/18/2019 Policy Revised [Medical Curriculum Committee]
- 1/21/2020 Reformatted [Medical Curriculum Committee]
- 3/21/2023 Policy Revised [Medical Curriculum Committee]
- 7/18/2023 Policy Edited [Medical Curriculum Committee]
Associate/Assistant Dean for Students
Previous | Next