2019 NIPN Annual Meeting
This year's annual meeting is being hosted by
on Monday, September 23 and Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Keynote Speaker: Arturo Brito, Executive Director, The Nicholson Foundation
Meeting Moderator: Steve Kairys, MD
09/23/19 - 09/24/19: Annual Meeting
Palmer & J. Witherspoon Room
10 Palmer Square East
Princeton, NJ 08542
Few options for airports near the Princeton area:
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) - 60 minutes to Princeton, NJ (does not take into consideration any traffic on the highway)
- Newark International Airport (EWR) - 60 minutes to Princeton, NJ (does not take into consideration any traffic on the highway)
- Trenton-Mercer Airport (TTN) - 20 minutes to Princeton, NJ (it's a smaller airport and flights are limited)
Best mode of transportation if not renting a car:
- Uber/Lyft or Cab
- Train (NJ Transit - Princeton Junction) - best for those traveling from Newark.
- Train (from Philadelphia) - will have to transfer in Trenton and take an Uber/Cab to Nassau Inn (from Trenton to Nassau Inn ~ 10 - 15 minute drive)
Attendees at the 2019 NIPN Annual Meeting will participate in real world, hands-on training and tools in program development and sustainability, including focused content on conducting quality improvement activities in primary care settings.
Sessions are tailored towards issues of interest for IP leaders and partners, QI coaches, practice facilitators, and data analysts.
Who Should Attend?
IP leaders, IP partners/stakeholders, quality improvement coaching staff, and program managers; non-IP professionals who oversee and/or conduct quality improvement activities in primary care practice settings that serve children may also attend.
Click here to download the agenda for this year's meeting