2019 NIPN Annual Meeting
This year's annual meeting is being hosted by
on Monday, September 23 and Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Keynote Speaker: Arturo Brito, Executive Director, The Nicholson Foundation
Meeting Moderator: Steve Kairys, MD
08/30/19: Last day to book hotel room at NIPN block rate
09/06/19: Last day to register for the Annual Meeting
09/23/19 - 09/24/19: Annual Meeting
Please click here or use the following link to register: http://bit.ly/NIPN2019
If you are not a NJAAP member, please note the process:
- you will need to click on the New Visitor Registration link to create an account
- once your account has been created, you will need to log back in and register for the event
Hotel Room Block:
Guests will have the capability to book their own reservation by either of the following two methods:
- Calling Nassau Inn's Reservation Department at 1-800-862-7728; Booking ID 24886
- Website at the following link: http://bookings.ihotelier.com/bookings.jsp?groupID=2507309&hotelID=13522
Note: click on "Groups" tab, Attendee Code = 24886
Palmer & J. Witherspoon room
10 Palmer Square East
Princeton, NJ 08542
Few options for airports near the Princeton area:
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) - 60 minutes to Princeton, NJ (does not take into consideration any traffic on the highway)
- Newark International Airport (EWR) - 60 minutes to Princeton, NJ (does not take into consideration any traffic on the highway)
- Trenton-Mercer Airport (TTN) - 20 minutes to Princeton, NJ (it's a smaller airport and flights are limited)
Best mode of transportation if not renting a car:
- Uber/Lyft or Cab
- Train (NJ Transit - Princeton Junction) - best for those traveling from Newark.
- Train (from Philadelphia) - will have to transfer in Trenton and take an Uber/Cab to Nassau Inn (from Trenton to Nassau Inn ~ 10 - 15 minute drive)
Attendees at the 2019 NIPN Annual Meeting will participate in real world, hands-on training and tools in program development and sustainability, including focused content on conducting quality improvement activities in primary care settings.
Sessions are tailored towards issues of interest for IP leaders and partners, QI coaches, practice facilitators, and data analysts.
Who Should Attend?
IP leaders, IP partners/stakeholders, quality improvement coaching staff, and program managers; non-IP professionals who oversee and/or conduct quality improvement activities in primary care practice settings that serve children may also attend.
Click here to download a draft version