Week 39: February 24, 2021
In the past 39 weeks, we have recruited 1,006 primary care professionals, 59% are experiencing burnout in one or more domains. 78% of respondents (n = 80) surveyed in the past few weeks reported receiving at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose. Reasons for not getting the COVID-19 vaccine included:
- Scheduled to get the vaccine;
- vaccine is not available to them;
- Not planning on getting vaccinated at this time;
- Waiting for a “live attenuated” vaccine;
- Recently having COVID-19;
- Work “doesn’t allow” time to schedule vaccine.