Larner College of Medicine Facts & Figures
Class of 2023
The college received more than six thousand applications for 124 positions in the Class of 2023, who began their first year in August 2019.
- Median undergraduate GPA: 3.64
- In-State Students: 30
- Out of State Students: 94
- Most diverse college on the UVM campus
Class of 2019 Graduates
Class of 2019 graduates went on to residencies across the nation, including, Yale-New Haven Hospital, Boston Children's Hospital, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, University of Michigan, University of Vermont Medical Center, Duke University Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, University of Virginia, Stanford University, and Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
- Number of living alumni of the College: 4,568
- Percentage of Alumni in New England: 46%
- Approximate percentage of Vermont physicians educated or trained at the Larner College of Medicine and/or UVM Medical Center: 33%
- Percentage of Alumni who contribute philanthropically: 31%
(Market Value as of June 2016)
- Faculty and Department Support: $100,442,976
- Financial Aid: $45,221,355
- Total Endowment Value: $145,664,331
Fiscal Year 2019 research funding at the Larner College of Medicine totalled $79.8 million.
- Basic Science: 4
- Clinical: 11
Total Area: 553,000 GSF
- Given Building: 196,000 GSF
- Health Science Research Facility: 110,000 GSF
- Courtyard at Given: 31,000 GSF
- Robert Larner, M.D. Medical Education Center: 44,000 GSF
- Stafford Hall: 70,000 sq. ft.
- Colchester Research Facility: 72,000 GSF
- DeGoesbriand: 30,000 GSF