University of Vermont Medical Center Cardiovascular/Vascular Forum
March 3, 2018
Trader Duke's Hotel, So. Burlington, VT
To provide education to referring providers about cardiovascular and vascular disease, to facilitate the accuracy of referrals and prevent delay of treatment which contributes to further complications and potential hospital admissions.
Upon completion of this program, attendees should be able to:
- Discuss timeframes and management of hemodialysis access.
- Identify the significance of Cerebral Large Vessel Occlusion and its treatments.
- Evaluate and manage Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD).
- Explain Thoracic Outlet Syndrome and treatment options.
- Discuss the increasing role of percutaneous aortic valve surgery.
- Appreciate the importance of a vascular health screening for early detection and prevention of vascular disease.
- Describe the severity and subtlety of the Diabetic Foot.
The conference will be held at the Trader Duke's Hotel, 1117 Williston Road, South Burlington, VT 05403
The Robert Larner College of Medicine at The University of Vermont is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing medical education for the healthcare team.
The University of Vermont designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 4 Nursing Contact Hours.
Registration Fee: $50
Please CLICK HERE to register.