Vermont Blueprint for Health
Integrating Care Across Health and Human Services
April 11, 2017
Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center
The Fourteenth Vermont Blueprint for Health Annual Conference brings together national and international speakers to provide examples of integrating health and Human services.
This year’s speakers include:
- Uma Ahluwalia, MSW, Director, Montgomery County (Maryland) Department of Health and Human Services
- Tracy Wareing Evans, JD, President and CEO, American Public Human Services Association (APHSA)
- Geoff Huggins, LLB, MSSc, Director, Health and Social Care Integration, Scotland
- Craig Jones, MD, Advisor, The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC), Former Executive Director, Vermont Blueprint for Health
- Martha Maksym, MPA, Deputy Secretary, Vermont Agency of Human Services, Former Executive Director, United Way of Northwest Vermont
- Marcella Wilson, PhD, CEO and Founder, Transition to Success
The target audience of the conference is a diverse mix of clinicians, public health workers, hospital and health plan administrators, policy makers, grassroots community organizations, and others interested in the cutting-edge health system redesign taking place in Vermont.
After participating in this conference, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the key points of intersects between health care and human services.
- Understand how to leverage the intersections between health care and human services.
- Describe core steps to develop local governance for accountable communities for health.
The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine is accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), to provide continuing medical education for the health care team.
The University of Vermont designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 5.25 Nursing Contact Hours.
Credit applications for Social Work and Mental Health have been submitted and are pending approval.
$80 General Admission (Those not requiring continuing education credit)
$110 Nurses and Other Health Care Professionals (Includes credit)
$160 Physicians (Includes CME credit)
Fee includes conference materials, continental breakfast and lunch.
Refunds: Refunds, minus an administrative fee of $50, will be made only if notice of cancellation is received in writing by April 1, 2017. No refunds are possible after that date.
2017 Fee Policy for the Vermont Blueprint for Health Conference
There will be no exceptions to this policy.
Blueprint field staff (Project Managers, CHT Leads, Spoke Staff, Regional Coordinators etc.) will pay the full General Admission registration fee supported by the “Training, Travel, Flexible Fund” line of Health Services Area Grants.
State employees of Agency of Human Services (DVHA, DAIL, VDH, DOC etc.) pay registration fee in full.
UVM will no longer bill your State of Vermont department after the conference. State employees may register online by using a credit card or by providing a State of Vermont Purchase Order Number. Purchase Order numbers are required.
Please click here to register.