- Vermont Medical Society's next call is Thursday, January 14, from 12:30 – 1:00 p.m. Zoom call information is below:
Click HERE to join via Zoom
Meeting ID: 867 2625 3105 / Password: 540684
One tap mobile - +1 646 876 9923,,86726253105#,,,,0#,,540684#
Dial In - +1 646 876 9923 / Meeting ID: 867 2625 3105 / Password: 540684
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Remembrance with Tim Wise (1/17/21) at 3 PM. Free event hosted by the Greater Burlington Multicultural Resource Center: Live streamed from St. Joseph’s Cathedral. Information: here
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Film and Discussion on Disability Rights (1/18/21) 4-5 PM. Register in advance. Pre-Register: Meeting Registration - Zoom
- DHMC Emergency Medicine Grand Rounds (1/20/21 from 12- 1) “Critical Child Abuse Literature: Seminal Articles on Sentinel Injuries” with Amy Doolan Roy, MD, Medical Director Pediatric ED, Elliot Hospital (and LCOM graduate)
- UVMMC OB Grand Rounds are held on Tuesdays 7:30 – 8:30 AM. Dates/Topics include: 1/19/21: “Provider Bias and Cultural Humility” with Drs. Mercedes Avila and Mona Tolba; and 1/26/21: “Patient and Family Centered Care” with Dr. Mercedes Avila and Gina Carrera. Zoom link: https://uvmcom.zoom.us/j/94914331329; join by phone: +1 253 215 8782 [Meeting ID: 949 1433 1329]
- Rokeby Museum Winter Season Book Group monthly virtual book-sharing discussion group. Starts January (19th) and goes through April. Free. Advance Registration required: Winter Season Book Group - Rokeby Museum
- Next AAP Town Hall is Thursday 1/21/21. Topic: "Ask the Red Book About COVID-19". Register here.
- Third Annual UVM LCOM Story Slam. 1/21/21 7-9 PM via Zoom. Theme: “Friends in Unexpected Places.” Pre-registration required. For more information or to register: here
- Upcoming: UVM Children’s Hospital Big Change Roundup 2021 for Kids: here
- KidSafe Collaborative Chittenden County Legislative Forum held virtually on Monday, 1/25/21 from 9:30-11. Free. Please Register: here
- Recruiting for CHAMP Temporary Medical Record Chart Reviewers from February through May or June 2021. Please contact email@example.com with questions and/or to submit a cover letter and resume.