Connecting to WiFi
Visitors to UVM campus who are not coming from an eduroam-enabled university should use the UVM Guest network.
- Requires the use of SMS test messages to complete the self-sponsorship process. These accounts remain active for 24 hours, and only includes access to the UVM Guest wireless network.
Connection instructions can be found here.
- eduroam allows users (researchers, teachers, students, staff) from participating institutions to securely access the Internet from any eduroam-enabled institution.
- This means visitors from other eduroam-enabled institutions can sign into eduroam on UVM campus with their universities’ credentials.
- To connect to eduroam at another university, enter your email@example.com address and NetID password when authenticating.
- Connection instructions can be found here.
Important technology information for presenters
• For your convenience, each presentation room is equipped with a Windows PC running Microsoft Office. The PC is connected to a large screen and speakers.
• Please bring your presentation on a USB drive.
• The file format of your presentation should be Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) or Adobe PDF
• If your presentation has associated media, (images, video, audio) please have this media stored on your USB drive, rather than streaming from the internet.
• If you have questions regarding the technology available at the conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org