Section Meetings are open to all and will take place on Friday, April 14, 2023 at 1:15-1:45pm
The Association of American Medical Colleges’ Group on Educational Affairs (GEA) has four sections that reflect the medical education continuum. Join one of the section meetings below to meet colleagues with similar interests, stay current with regional & national initiatives, become involved with new initiatives, or participate in generating ideas.
- Undergraduate Medical Education (UGME)
- Graduate Medical Education (GME)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Medical Education Research Scholarship and Evaluation (MESRE)
Why Attend Section Meetings?
- Meet colleagues with similar interests
- Stay current on the regional and national initiatives of the section
- Get involved with new initiatives in your area of expertise or interest
- Help generate ideas for national initiatives