Click below to download a PDF of the 2023 Posters2023 NEGEA Posters
Poster viewing and discussion with authors is scheduled for Thursday, April 13, 2023, 6:30-8:00pm, during the Poster Session and Reception. Authors are expected to be at their posters during this time.
The AAMC and the NEGEA Conference Planning Committee are thankful to all who participate in content delivery at our meetings. Preparing for a presentation takes time and effort. To help you plan, the AAMC has created a suite of resources to support you through the process. Please refer to the videos, guides, tips and tools for planning, designing, developing, and delivering a strong conference session.
For your poster, details are provided below.
- Poster dimensions: Your poster can be a maximum of 5 feet wide. Velcro or pushpins may be used to secure the posters. Pushpins will be available onsite for you to hang your poster.
- Poster set-up time: You may set up your poster beginning at 3:00pm on Thursday, April 13, 2023. We will have a map of the room and your assigned board location when you arrive onsite, as well as staff assigned to assist.
- Take-down time: Please take your poster down at the conclusion of the session at 8:00pm. Any posters that are not taken down will be discarded by the conference center staff.
- We recommend EasyTravel™ foldable fabric posters (https://posterpresentations.com/) as an option for those who plan to travel with their poster to the meeting.
- Shipping your poster: If you would like to ship your poster to Burlington rather than bring it with you in person, posters can be mailed to the hotel you are staying at, but you will need to address it to yourself, as a hotel guest. We recommend having it arrive when you are already checked into the hotel. You will be responsible for any charges related to shipping and receiving your poster.
Judges will be evaluating poster finalists (selected before the conference) for Excellence in Medical Education awards during the poster session. The awardees will be announced on Friday, April 14. See the awards page for more information.