Leadership Mentoring Group
Led by Lewis
First, MD, and Bridget Marroquin, MD
Fourth Monday Monthly, 3:30 –
All LCOM faculty are welcome to participate (membership in the Teaching Academy not required). Drop-ins are welcome, but only for the first meeting. New cohorts begin every 6 months.
Why join the new Leadership Mentoring Group?
If you would like to…
- Focus on learning more about skills and principles of leadership development
- Share challenges and successes in leadership roles
- Collectively brainstorm strategies for high performance leadership
- Develop your personal plan for improving your leadership skills and finding leadership opportunities
- Network and collaborate with colleagues from College of Medicine
We will be utilizing a remote platform. Those who register with the Teaching Academy will be sent a ZOOM invite.
All participants are expected to join at least three of the initial four meetings, Mondays at 3:30- 5:00 pm.
Educational Scholarship Mentoring Group
Returns Fall 2021 – Please watch for new schedule
Read more about this and other Teaching Academy Mentoring Groups past and present: Mentoring Group Descriptions.