Larner College of Medicine Registrar
The LCOM Office of the Registrar serves the educational community of the Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine by supervising processes related to student academic and enrollment records in compliance with institutional policies, legal regulations, accreditation standards, and best practices. In addition, the Registrar’s Office is responsible for management of the student information system and enforcement of academic policies, including the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine Registrar works collaboratively with the University of Vermont Registrar's Office to maintain electronic academic records for all current and former medical students.
- Management of the medical student information system
- Oversight of data administration processes related to student records
- Supervision of enrollment and grading processes
- Oversight of Medical Student Handbook policy review and compliance processes
- Ongoing review of operational processes to ensure consistency, compliance and efficiency
The University Registrar's Office
in the Waterman Building offers a wealth of services to all UVM
students, including medical students. This is the primary resource for
routine records-related processes, such as: