MEDICAL STUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES
Larner College of Medicine Institutional Funding
The Larner College of Medicine's Medical Alumni Foundation is dedicated to philanthropic fundraising for our future physicians.
LCOM Institutional Recruitment Scholarships:
- Our institutional scholarship application is available to admitted students only within your admissions portal (contact the Larner College of Medicine Admissions Office with specific questions). Applications are encouraged but not required.
- Eligibility factors include academic achievement, merit, diversity, interview day scores, and socio-economic background (primarily AMCAS data). A holistic awarding approach is taken, considering many factors.
- The Larner College of Medicine Admissions Office is responsible for choosing and notifying recipients, rather than Student Financial Services.
- Award amounts vary for each student, but generally range from $10,000 - $60,000 per year.
- Scholarships are typically renewable up to four years if making satisfactory academic progress.
- These scholarships are funded by approximately 120 institutional endowments.
- If offered a scholarship, you will be provided with important “Terms & Conditions of Your Scholarship Offer”.
LCOM Institutional Scholarships for Already-Matriculated Students
While the bulk of our funding is currently spent on recruitment, as determined by the Larner College of Medicine leadership, we are pleased to house several scholarship funds that are reserved for already matriculated students:
(List coming soon!)
Funds for Educational and Scholarly Activities
Please visit the the Office of Medical Student Education's "Funds for Educational and Scholarly Opportunities" Page for more information about funding for conference attendance and similar scholarly travel.
Please reference our Loans page to read more about these.