Examinations: Review of Online Examinations
Review of On-line Examinations
- Students may be given the opportunity to review an online examination in a secure format. Guidelines for the review are determined by the Course Directors. It is the responsibility of the student to be familiar with the course policies on exam
review. Students must follow all specified guidelines; failure to do so will result in the student's grade for the examination being converted to a zero.
- Students must review the examination in the room designated by the course director. Failure to follow this rule will result in the student's grade for the examination being converted to a zero.
- Students are honor bound not to copy the examination material in any format and not to share information from the review with students who have not taken the examination or with students in subsequent classes.
Applicability of the Policy
All Medical Students
Related Larner College of Medicine Policies
Related University of Vermont Policies
Related Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) Standard(s)
- 5/20/2014 Policy Adopted/Affirmed [Medical Curriculum Committee]
- 11/17/2014 Policy Revised [Medical Curriculum Committee]
- 12/18/2015 Policy Revised [Medical Curriculum Committee]
- 3/17/2020 Reformatted [Medical Curriculum Committee]
- 2/16/2021 Policy Edited [Medical Curriculum Committee]
Director of Foundations and Pre-Clinical Assessment/Senior Associate Dean for Medical Education
Previous | Next