Education is one of the primary missions of the Division of Neurosurgery at the Larner College of Medicine. Our faculty are dedicated to teaching students of all ages and disciplines. We are active in outreach programs to local schools and community-based programs, in addition to our role as full-time faculty at the College.
Education Highlights include:
- Undergraduate, medical and graduate school teaching at UVM Medical Center and the Larner College of Medicine
- Holding workshops for Neurosurgery Student Interest Groups
- Engaging in weekly interdisciplinary conferences
- Mentoring of students interested in neurosurgery as a career
- Community Medical School presentations on common neurosurgical conditions