Social Media at the Larner College of Medicine
At the UVM Larner College of Medicine, the Office of Medical Communications:
- Manages the College's main social media accounts on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook,
- Edits and publishes the UVM Larner College of Medicine Blog
- Develops social media strategies for College departments, centers, and programs
- Provides training for College staff who manage their department, center, and program social media accounts
- Monitors the College's presence in the social media stratosphere
Explore #UVMLarnerMed through Social Media
The Larner College of Medicine Blog
Larner College of Medicine blog highlights thoughts, experiences, reflections, and prose by College students, faculty, and staff.
Visit the UVM Larner Med Blog to
- Hear from students about what inspired them to choose a career in medicine, what their experiences were with the Global Health Program, how their first patient interaction felt, and more.
- Learn about College initiatives from faculty and staff
- Explore social justice issues with faculty, staff, and students who are leaders in their communities
Read the UVM Larner Med Blog now >>
Have an idea for a blog post or want to contribute to the blog? Contact Erin Post or Michelle Bookless.
The Larner College of Medicine Instagram account @UVMMedicine is a captivating collection of photos and stories depicting daily happenings
at the College and the achievements of its faculty, staff, and students.
From point-of-care-ultrasound sessions in the UVM Clinical Simulation Laboratory and Match Day to Vermont's first snowfall every year and bike rides along the sparkling shores of Lake Champlain, the account gives prospective students a peek at what life
as a medical student in the Green Mountain State is like and keeps current faculty, staff, students, and alumni connected and engaged.
Visit the College's Instagram account @UVMMedicine >>
Join in the conversation by tagging @UVMMedicine and using the hashtags #UVMLarnerMed, #UVMFutureDoc, and #LarnerCollegeofMedicine. Send your photos and videos to be featured on our feed and in our story to Michelle Bookless.
The UVM Larner College of Medicine Facebook page (@UVMLarnerMed) is a daily compilation of stories, press, and announcements which highlight
the achievements, ongoing research, publications, activities, and events at the College.
Follow the College on Facebook @UVMLarnerMed and join in the conversation by tagging @UVMLarnerMed and using the hashtags #UVMLarnerMed, #UVMFutureDoc, and #LarnerCollegeofMedicine. Send your photos, videos, event notices, and recently published articles
and research to be featured on our feed and in our story to Michelle Bookless.
Visit the College's Facebook page at @UVMLarnerMed >>
The UVM Larner College of Medicine Twitter account (@UVMLarnerMed) is regularly updated throughout each day so that our followers can stay abreast of the most recently published research from College faculty, upcoming and ongoing events, and press
about the College.
Follow the College on Twitter @UVMLarnerMed and join in the conversation by tagging @UVMLarnerMed and using the hashtags #UVMLarnerMed, #UVMFutureDoc, and #LarnerCollegeofMedicine. If you have UVM research you want to share, don't forget to use the hashtag
#UVMResearch. Send your event notices, recently published articles, and updates on ongoing research to be featured on our feed to Michelle Bookless.
Visit the College's Twitter feed at @UVMLarnerMed >>
The College's YouTube channel is regularly updated and includes videos of
- Full-length videos from to memorable annual medical student events including White Coat Ceremony, Match Day, and Commencement.
- Livestreams of events such as Community Medical School and lectures by prominent researchers and physicians from UVM and elsewhere.
- Interviews with clinical and research faculty
Watch videos from the College on YouTube >>