OneCare Vermont Interdisciplinary Educational Opportunities
OneCare Vermont Interdisciplinary educational opportunities are available to all regardless of affiliation with the ACO and offer continuing education credits. Our educational sessions share perspectives from providers across the care continuum with special attention given to the patient experience. Our past sessions of interdisciplinary grand rounds and annual chronic condition symposiums are available as enduring material. Accessible on the UVM CME website with 1.5 - 2 CME/CEUs offered for each session.
Sessions Currently Available:
- Palliative Care
- Population Health & Diabetes
- Annual Wellness Visits
- Dementia Care in Vermont
- Asthma in the Pediatric Patient
- Patient and Family Centered Care
- Pediatric ADHD
- Skilled Nursing Facility Care
- Enhancing Sepsis Awareness and Management Across the Continuum
If you have questions please email email@example.com.