- The Difficult Airway
- Obstructive Breathing Patterns in the PACU
- Perioperative EEG
- Patients with Opioid Use Disorder
- NORA Emergencies
- Additive Manufacturing
- Non-Cardiac Surgery: Myocardial Injury and Preoperative Assessment
- The Value of Women on Teams
- The Anesthesia Department on the Other Side of COVID
|Valid dates:||Through 2/15/2022||Beginning 2/16/2022|
|Physician (MD, DO, ND):||$750||$825|
|Nurse Anesthetist, AA, PA:||$650||$725|
|MOCA 2.0® credit:||add $25||add $25|
MOCA 2.0® is a trademark of the American Board of Anesthesiology® .
Refunds, minus an administrative fee of $75, will be made only if notice of cancellation is received in writing by February 25, 2022. Refunds are not possible after that date.
*Proof of residency required by program director.