November 22, 2019
60 Battery St., Burlington, VT
In a world that seems increasingly divided and uncertain, it is our relationships that give us a sense of wellbeing and the determination to continue on in what can seem like an unwinnable battle. How can we see beyond the battle and find a new way of working together that inspires us to join together with purpose? What if you had the power to inspire and influence change that moves your colleagues forward, beyond the fear of taking action and towards infinite compassion for themselves and others? If we could rise together, what would that mean for our patients and our community?
Join us in November to hear from national thought leaders who put compassion first and inspire change in unique and connective ways. They will open your mind to new and diverse paths toward better health care that strongly supports both patients and caregivers.
In this day-long event, you’ll meet and connect with other people facing similar situations from different perspectives. You’ll set intentions for yourself that you can bring to work on Monday morning to inspire purpose and promote collaboration.
Take action. Live with compassion. Rise.
We’ll see you in November.
In 2018, the University of Vermont Medical Group brought together more than 300 healthcare professionals from across the region to discuss the opportunities and challenges of care integration. This year we focus on leading through challenge together with a single vision guiding our way.
Who Should Attend
- UVM Health Network Medical Group Physicians, Advanced Practice Providers and administrators.
- UVM Health Network leaders.
- Independent physicians and health care leaders in Vermont and Northern New York.
What We Will Do
- Build relationships and discuss how we can work together to benefit our patients and communities.
- Understand the strengths that we each bring to the table and how we can best leverage them.
- Define what it would take to be the best rural academic health care system in the country.
- UVM Health Network Medical Group (Includes all medical providers in the Health Network) $50
- All Others $150
Refunds, less a $50 administrative fee, are available if cancellation is made prior to November 1, 2019. No refunds are possible after that date. Substitutions may be possible; please call CMIE (802-656-2292) to inquire.
A small block of rooms has been reserved at the Hilton Burlington Lake Champlain. Please indicate your participation in the Integration summit to obtain our discounted rate of $129 (single or double occupancy) plus applicable tax/fees. Room rate expires on October 22.
Reservations may be made either online or by phone:
- Online reservation link: https://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/B/BTTVTHF-IS19-20191121/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
- By Phone: 802-658-6500 or 1-800-HILTONS
In support of improving patient care, The Robert Larner, MD College of Medicine at the University of Vermont is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Vermont designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 5.0 Nursing Contact Hours.