2023 Dental Educational Loan Repayment Overview & Eligibility
Before you apply, please review the following:
Are you eligible?
- Are you eligible for ELR? To determine eligibility, review the 2023 Overview and Eligibility document thoroughly
- Carefully understand all the program requirements, penalties, and consequences of breaching a service commitment contract
Save these PDFs to your computer.
- To save: open the document. Go to: File, "Save As"--select the location on your computer
- Rename the CORE file. We suggest "2023 application type (e.g. Dental), ELR, your last name, your first initial"
- Rename the Employer SECTION E file. We suggest "Section E, your last name, your first initial"
Email Section E to your employer for completion. Section E can be returned by your employer directly to AHEC by February 17, 2023. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that Section E is completed using the fillable PDF (i.e., must be typed), then printed, signed, and mailed to AHEC.
- Open PDF files with Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat Standard, or Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Use the TAB button to move from field to field.
- Save as you complete. You may return to it later.
- Gather and print all your loan/lender documentation in advance.
2023 Application is closed --- Application deadline - February 17, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Email is our primary mode of communication for the Educational Loan Repayment Program notifications or requests. For your information security, we ask that completed forms and documents that contain sensitive personal information are printed and mailed to us via the U.S. Postal Service. If you receive a suspicious email request from this office, contact us at 802-656-2658 to verify the request prior to responding. Our office will never ask you to send sensitive information via email.