University of Vermont Cancer Center Pilot Projects
The University of Vermont Cancer Center Pilot Project awards support pilot projects that pursue novel ideas in cancer research at a funding level of up to $50,000. Areas of supported research include basic science, behavioral, bench, bidirectional,
clinical, clinical trial, computational, data analytic, epidemiological, preventive, and translational studies. Projects not requiring regulatory approvals must be completed within one year; clinical trials or other projects requiring IRB approval
may be permitted up to two years for completion. These awards are open only to UVM Cancer Center Full or Associate Members.
(Learn more or Apply for membership)
- Research start date is January 1, 2022
- Projects will be awarded at up to $50,000
- Projects are strictly limited to a one-year term, except for clinical trials, which may request up to two years
- Full and Associate Cancer Center Members are eligible to apply
- Proposals will be assigned to and reviewed by one of three standing committees: Basic Science, Clinical/Translational, or Population Health
- Applicants must present a clearly defined path to extramural funding
Application process for CY 2022 awards has closed.
Please check back in January 2022 for information on the next cycle.
Please click on the links below to download:
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org