Leadership Mentoring Group
Led by Lewis
First, MD, and Bridget Marroquin, MD
Monday Sept 28, 3:30 –
Join colleagues for the kickoff session of the Leadership Mentoring Group on September 28, 2020 at 3:30- 5:00pm.
All LCOM faculty are welcome to participate (membership in the Teaching Academy not required). Please RSVP to email@example.com by September 25 to receive a pre-read assignment. Drop-ins are welcome, but only for the first meeting.
Why join the new Leadership Mentoring Group?
If you would like to…
- Focus on learning more about skills and principles of leadership development
- Share challenges and successes in leadership roles
- Collectively brainstorm strategies for high performance leadership
- Develop your personal plan for improving your leadership skills and finding leadership opportunities
- Network and collaborate with colleagues from College of Medicine
We will be utilizing a remote platform. Those who register with the Teaching Academy will be sent a ZOOM invite.
All participants are expected to join at least three of the initial four meetings, Mondays at 3:30- 5:00 pm. Future dates: Oct 26, Nov. 23, Dec 21 with additional sessions to continue into 2021 should the group so desire.
Educational Scholarship Mentoring Group
Read more about this and other Teaching Academy Mentoring Groups past and present: Mentoring Group Descriptions.