Professional Development Workshops
We develop innovative programs and projects that support diversity and inclusion in our students, faculty, and staff, as well as engaging with the communities we serve.
Workshops for Faculty, Staff and Students
By collaborating with both campus-based and national experts, we strive to provide dynamic and engaging professional development opportunities to our College of Medicine community of faculty, staff and students. Topic examples include, but are not limited to:
- Diversity & Inclusion 101
- Difficult Classroom Moments
- Trans 101
- Equality versus Equity
- Inclusion 101
- What Would You Do? Responding to Bias Incidents
- Stereotype Threat
- Unconscious Bias in the Hiring Process
- What are the Social Determinants of Health?
- Generational Diversity
- Celebrating Diversity (and Inclusion) in the Workplace
- Unnatural Causes: Is Inequality Making Us Sick?
To learn more about these workshops or to discuss developing a custom workshop for your group, please contact us at (802) 656-2156. Requests should be made at least 4 weeks in advance of the desired workshop date.