UVM Online CMIE Library
UVM Online CMIE was created to offer accessible online learning opportunities for the health care team and is a collaborative effort between the University of Vermont and University of Vermont Health Network.
UVM Online CMIE Library aims to connect learners to the latest educational offerings on important health issues through multi-modal teaching and strengthen the skills and knowledge of program participants to improve practice and ultimately, improve patient outcomes.
Current UVM Online CMIE Topics Include:
- New Provider Epic Training
- Asthma Management
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Late Life Depression
- Diabetes Management and Updates for Anesthesiologist
- Telehealth Family Medicine Experience
- Screen Time, Mental Health and Substance Use in Adolescents and Young Adults
- COVID-19 Vaccines: What? How? When?
- Vermont EMS Medical Direction Course for ED Physicians
- And More! - Please see our list of all Online CMIE Activities