Please login to My Credits to complete the following forms:
- Financial Disclosure
- Speaker Form
- Upload Presentations
In order to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit for this conference, the AMA has several requirements.
Conference Syllabus (please complete at least 2 weeks before the conference)
- Please upload your PowerPoint presentation to My Credits no later than 2 weeks before the conference. Please note: syllabus materials will be provided to participants via electronic download,
as a PDF. When ready to upload to My Credits, click on “My Activity Center” tab within your account, then click on Speaking Assignments. The upload link is located
below your presentation title.
- If you are using a reprint of an article, other than your own, please indicate that reprint permission has been obtained.
- Presentations and recommendations must be based on the best available evidence.
- Sources of research and/or recommendations should be cited (or a reference sheet provided).
- When referring to a specific drug, generic names should be used whenever possible.
- Should you discuss the unlabeled use of a commercial product during your talk, this too, must be clearly stated to the audience.
- Any financial relationship with commercial companies which make products/services related to the content of your talk must be disclosed to the audience at the start of your talk.
- The content of your talk must be balanced and free of commercial bias (multiple therapies should be mentioned).
- Educational materials, such as slides, abstracts and handouts, may not contain any advertising, trade name or product group message.
- For HIPAA compliance, please make sure any patient images or other identifiers are obscured.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Please do not hesitate to call our office if we can be of any assistance, 802-656-2292.